Saturday, August 09, 2008

Did I tell you it gets really HOT in Texas??????????






We enjoyed being at the pool by Uncle Phil's lake house last weekend. The videos are of the two girls showing off their swimming abilities. Aslynn's is first. Ava's is second. Neither have had swimming lessons yet. Aslynn was a fish in a previous life, I believe. Ava has come a LONG way from being scared of the water. Oh, by the way, Ava is sporting a new hole in her mouth. She has lost her third tooth! I am considering knocking out all of my teeth, as the tooth fairy leaves much more than I remember these days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

Cute - By the way, how HOT is it, exactly?? It's only 75 here!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Paul and Jackie said...

I don't know how many days have been over 100 degrees, but it has been quite a few. We have a "cold front" they say coming through which is making it in approximately in the low 90's this week! :)

Jackie

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home