Thursday, June 12, 2008

Could I be the mother of a teenager????????????








We have entered a whole new phase of life at our household. We now have a teenager living here! No, we did not adopt another child. Our first baby is now 13! Wow! We celebrated by going out and feasting Mexican style last night as a family. Tonight, Derek and two friends are going to celebrate by going to the Celebration Station and playing their little teen aged hearts out! You can still play at 13! I can not emphasize to those who have not reached this point in their life yet how fast it goes to get here. Enjoy every moment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

Oh girl - I feel you! Katie will be out of the house in 4 years! I am just still amazed that I am not 17...... Like, when did that happen?

4:44 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Happy Birthday to Derek!! My oldest is 16 and takes his driver's test next Wednesday -- it TERRIFIES me!! And in February my second turns 13 and I'll be living with two teenaged boys. I'm having a really hard time letting go; I want to keep them home and safe forever!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home