Friday, May 02, 2008

Another Day at the Zoo!















It seems like I have been posting a bunch of stuff about Ava lately. Things have been coming in spurts, and her spurt happened to be busy lately. :) I got to accompany Ava (actually followed behind the school bus in a van) to the Dallas Zoo for her field trip. We had just gone to the zoo when Grandma and Grandpa were here, but it is quite a different experience to explore the zoo when you are with a few preschool classes. As you can tell from the pics, Ava (just like her sister) prefers to hang out with the boys. Must have some brothers, eh? She and I tagged along with some of the boys and their moms for the day. It was great weather and we got to see lots of animals. One thing about preschoolers walking through a zoo for hours........They get mighty tired, and hungry, and thirsty, and..................:) I threw a bunch of pics on here. I enjoyed the big gorilla. It played "peek-a-boo" with the kids for a good while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blessed Mommy said...

looks like fun!

1:16 PM  
Blogger chris ann dykstra said...

jackie-love your blog! your kids are great! i must be 100! they seem so grown up. good to keep up with your wonderful family. chris dykstra

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Just had to stop by and say thanks for posting to my blog. I LOVE YOURS!!! The post with Ava learning to read and Daniel trying his best not to interject ... that's priceless. Your family is beautiful and your blog is so much fun -- I've bookmarked it. So glad I found you!!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home