Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Daniel's Valentine Concert!



In big school districts, it is not really feasible to have one concert to accomodate the entire elementary, etc., so one thing we found that they do here is have each grade level have their own night of concert one time during the year. The second grade got Valentine's Day this year. Paul and I love the way they do this. We only have to sit through about 5-6 songs of just our child singing, and then we go home. No sitting through each grade level, singing their umpteen songs. Derek had his back at Christmas. Anyway, Daniel did a superb job. He loves to sing, and he sings with such expression and meaning. They sang an "I Love You" song where they point to who they are singing to. Paul and I were totally mush feeling how strongly he wanted to let us know he was pointing to us. Here is a clip of their last song of the night! You know you have one of the tallest children in the grade when they are standing in the center of the back row!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Your family is so attractive, and your girls are just beautiful! I wrote you a long time ago to say that my youngest daughter looks VERY similar to your youngest. I haven't visited your blog in a long time, but today when I was going through your pictures, my six year old said, "Mom, how did Abby get in that picture?" I guess great minds think alike! - lol!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home